Castignano – Offida
Day 1: Castignano
Castignano, beautiful village in the Piceno hinterland, offers besides an extraordinary landscape even events that testify to its ancient origins such as “Templaria Festival”. Castignano is also home to the Green Anise, here called “Green Gold” due to its valuable qualities.
On occasion of “Anis – Festival of Green Anise” 2015, we propose:
- 1 night stay in BB for two people at “Fiorenire” Farm Holiday or at B&B “San Martino”
- 1 visit to Cantine di Castignano winery and wine tasting
- 1 cooking workshop using the green anise
- 1 guided visit to Museum of Sacred Art
- La Casa degli Ulivi, Contrada San Venanzo, 86
- Hosteria del Pelo, Contrada Sant’Angelo 1
- Sergio Corradetti – Anice verde
Piazzale Vittorio Emanuele, 5
- Simonetti Silvia – Ceramica
Piazza Umberto I, 6
- Traini F. e Sciamannetti A.M.
C.da Rufiano, 11
Day 2: Offida
Offida, characteristic medieval town, is well known for its bobbin lace “Tombolo”, for its historical Carnival and for its great wines. Things to do in Offida: the Merletto Museum, S. Maria della Rocca Church and Serpente Aureo Theatre.
- 1 guided tour and entrance to: Serpente Aureo Theatre, 3 Museums, Church of S. M. Rocca, Lace Museum and Regional Winehouse
Link: http://www.piceni.tv/ Museum section: the museum of the Bobbin lace
- 1 tasting at Enoteca Regionale
- Hotel ristorante la Botte
Via Borgo Miriam, 51
- Enoteca Regionale
- Azienda Agricola Pasqualetti Angela
Via Tesino 16/B
- Iolanda Ottavi – bobbin lace
Corso Serpente Aureo, 40
Total amount of the package from € 150 for two people.
The rate doesn’t include: wine and beverages, local city tax, wine glass at Regional Winehouse